Education's Top 5 Ways to Experience the Museum
5. Enjoy an Architectural Highlights tour and learn more about the building the museum calls home.
4. Visiting with kids under 4? Try out a Train Pack! They have several hands-on activities for kids relating to trains.
3. Experience Lincoln’s 1859 visit, retracing his footsteps in historic downtown Council Bluffs and exploring the Lincoln collection at the museum.
2. Take an audio tour! The recordings share expanded information and stories about our exhibits.
1. Invite us to bring the tour to you! If your group or organization is local ask about our available off-site presentations.
Tours are not limited just to school groups! We enjoy giving tours to all ages, and will work with you to create the best experience.
Ready to book? Register today!