Tours & Programs
To learn more about or register for an in-person or virtual educational program with the museum, please email Patricia LaBounty. Programs are available Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- $3 per students
- $5 per chaperone
- Teachers and bus drivers: free
- $45 per virtual program
- If cost is a barrier, please inquire about our UP Museum Field Trip scholarship
- We are currently only able to accommodate one classroom (maximum 40 students and adults) at a time. Groups must have at least 10 students.
- All students and adults are required to wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Student:Adult Chaperone ratio should be at least 10:1. We recommend it not exceed 5:1
- The museum will reserve free parking for buses at the front of the building