Bring your students to the Union Pacific Museum for an exciting active learning experience! All of our programs are designed to foster critical thinking skills that students can apply in many other parts of their lives. Programs are available for elementary, middle, and high school classes and are tailored to meet the needs of each grade.
Our school programs are designed to foster critical and historical thinking. If you have any questions about how they might fit into your curriculum, give us a call at 712-329-8307.
To learn more about or register for an in-person or virtual educational program with the museum, please email Alyssa Franklin. Programs are available Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- $5 per students
- $5 per chaperone
- Teachers and bus drivers: free
- $45 per virtual program
- If cost is a barrier, please inquire about our UP Museum Field Trip scholarship
- We are currently only able to accommodate one classroom (maximum 40 students and adults) at a time for guided programs. Groups must have at least 10 students.
- All students and adults are required to wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all times.
- Student:Adult Chaperone ratio should be at least 10:1. We recommend it not exceed 5:1
- The museum will reserve free parking for buses at the front of the building